Wednesday, November 20, 2013

C4K November Summary

C4K #1! 

I was assigned Ata was is a 6th grade student at Pt. England School in Auckland New Zealand. She is Mr. Marks class. Ata wrote a story about a boy named Bill who continued to hear strange noises. He was scared because someone was talking to him in the dark but it didn't know who it was. He finally laid down in front of a barn and fell asleep. When he woke up  he heard the voice again. He turned around to find his little brother Toby had been messing with him the entire time! 

My comment:

Hi Ata! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Mobile, Alabama, United States! This is a pretty scary story. I bet Bill was pretty scared. Would you be scared? I know I would. I do not like to go outside alone when it's dark. I would definitely be scared if someone said my name and I could not see them. Did you write this story? It's very good. If you did write it you should keep writing. You did a great job.
Brooklyn Rowland's EDM 310 Class Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment