Thursday, October 3, 2013

C4K Summary for September!

C4K #1
Batman is a student in Baldwin County. I commented on his "I Belive" post.
My comment: 
Hey! My name is Brooklyn and I go to South Alabama. I love your essay. It takes a lot of courage for someone your age to stand up for what they believe in. I also believe that God is very real! I remember hearing the story of Colton on the 700 club. I love how God speaks to us through such wonderful ways. It’s a wonderful thing that you felt such a presence of God when you were baptized. There is nothing like hearing a song you have heard countless times and then while listening to it one lyric touches you. I feel it is truly a sign that God is with you. I am so proud that you were able to stand up and talk about your experiences with the Lord and be so unashamed. There is hope for this world after all! Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

C4K #2

Wookeun is a student in Guatemala City. The blog post I commented on was an animoto video about how to be a good reader.
My Comment:
Hi Wookeun! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Mobile, Alabama, USA! I loved your video. Those are some really great tips for reading. I always have to find a nice quiet place to read. Otherwise, I get too distracted. I also really liked the music you used for the video, what song did you use? You did a very good job! Keep blogging and good luck with the rest of your school year!

C4K #3

Max is a student in Pt. England. He also posted a video but his was about adding decimals.
My comment:
Hi Max! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Mobile, Alabama, USA! I am going to college to be a teacher. I think that is a really cool way to practice adding decimals! I will definitely have to use that one day to teach my students. Make sure you keep practicing and stay on top of your math skills. They are very important to your education. Make sure to keep blogging and good luck with the rest of your school year!

C4K #4

Allie is a 5th grader in Mrs. Ripp's class in Madison, WI. She teamed up with Leona and they wrote a very good blog post about the government shut down. 

My Comment:

Hi girls! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I go to school at the University of South Alabama. You both must have done a good bit of research on the shutdown. You cited several good facts. I agree with you. I think that if your class of 5th graders can get along why can’t grown ups? You also have to realize though that there are some hard decisions that have to be made and it is pretty hard to get every one to agree. But I think we have some people being kind of stubborn. A compromise is exactly what they need! I hope you keep reading about things going on with our government it’s very important for everyone, including 5th graders, to be informed. You guys are the future of our country and you need to be prepared. So keep up the good work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment